How To Open Your Downloaded Image Files
If you have purchased Enchanted Package, your high-resolution digital images will be provided to you via a digital download. Your images must be sent in a Zip file - this is to preserve the resolution and image quality of your images - if your images were sent without a Zip file, they would be compressed along the way, leading to a far lower quality image.
In order to open your images, your computer or device must have a Zip Extractor. Most computers and Android phones have these pre-installed, but iPhones, iPads and other Apple devices generally do not have a Zip extractor pre-installed on them. Therefore, if you are downloading to an Apple device, please install a zip extractor in order to open the Zip file. This is a free app, which can be found in your app store.
If you aren't tech-savvy, I've created a guide below - please bear in mind that all devices vary, so this is just a guide.
Download links are active for 1 week from the date that they are sent, but there is no limit to how many times they are used - you can download your images to as many computers or devices as you like, from your one download link.
Opening your files on a PC or Desktop Computer
1. You'll receive an email from me via WeTransfer. This is your download link. Click on 'Get your files'
2. Your Zip File should now be on your computer. Double click on it to open it.
3. Click on 'Extract'
4. A box will pop up, asking you where you would like your files to be saved to. Select a location eg. Desktop, or My Photos, wherever you would like your images saved. Then click 'OK'
5. Your files will now be saved in the location that you specified. In this case, they were saved to my desktop, so you can see the file has been saved to my desktop.
6. Open your files as you would any other file on your computer. The Zip file is no longer needed.